Going Concern 143 Hectare Dairy Unit
Ready to go this 128-hectare more or less effective farm located in Reporoa is an attractive opportunity. The farm consists of two titles connected via an underpass. The vendors preference is to sell the farm as a going concern with the predominantly young herd and plant.
• 333 cows are milked to produce 120,564 milk solids with a best of around 150,799 from 375 cows. 77 calves reared.
• Contour is flat with slight undulations and a lower terrace.
• Races are excellent and formed with on farm materials, servicing 74 paddocks.
• Water is sourced from the Deep Creek Water supply; irrigation water is from a surface take.
• Centre Pivot irrigation over 30 hectares and Bosch Laterals on a further 15 hectares.
• Two dwellings of three Bedrooms are present, one on each title.
• A tidy 36 aside Straight rail dairy has a rectangular yard with Reporoa backing gate supported by a lined effluent pond.
• Sundry buildings include good calf shedding or implement storage.
A tidy farm in an excellent location that has a percentage of summer protection from irrigation that is predominantly labour friendly. The contour and layout enables easy management ideal for a family operation.